They have "Black Crab", "Red Crab", "Yellow Crab", and "Green Crab" on the menu. Basically the differences are in the basic sauce.
This time I chose "Red Crab" over the others. And when it was served I was amazed to see how huge the crab was.
|Grilled Fish in Banana Leaf|
It's served with 7 kinds of sambal (chili paste):
1. Matah, from Bali: shallots and chili
2. Dabu-dabu, from Manado: tomato, garlic and chili
3. Gami, from Kalimantan: shallots and chili that's served hot
4. Bajak, from Banten: chili with some special herbs
5. Terasi, from Central Java: chili with shrimp paste
6. Kecap: soy sauce with chili slices
7. Jeruk, from West Java: chili with fresh orange
|7 kind of sambals|
Jl. Merta Nadi No.86 Kuta, Bali
11 am - 10 pm (Tuesday Closed)
for more food pictures, please check my Facebook Page about yummy food in Bali