Thanks a bunch to Lexi for giving me this award.
My 1st blog award to celebrate my 10K page views, YAY ! I know 10.000 page views is not a lot but I'm happy! Thanks so much to all of you for stopping by and reading my blog :D
Please don't forget to"like" my FB page and follow me on Twitter: @twitdebbzie
I figured out that there's some rules to do when you received this award.
1. Say 7 random things about yourself
2. Pass this award to 15 bloggers
3. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
Well, actually I'm not really good about describing myself. Most of the time I would say that I'm a simple yet complicated person. That's all, if you want to know more, just find out yourself *act mysterious*
Since I've got this award, I'll try harder. Here's my attempt:
1. I'm a coffeeholic. I'm not sure if that term even exists. I can't live without coffee. I'm a very moody person and without coffee it's even worse. In fact nobody dares to talk to me in the morning before my daily intake of coffee.
I'll bite, believe me :p
2. Every night (or morning?) I go to bed at 4am and wake up after 10 am. My family and friends who know me very well would not disturb me before 10am otherwise they will be in big trouble. What ??? I'm not normal ? according to who?
After moved back from Europe couple years ago, there's been a mismatch between my body clock and Indonesia time zone.
3. I have 1 piercing on my right ear and 5 on the left. Nowadays I hardly wear them though
4. Many people assume I'm younger than my age. Some even think that I'm a high school student. Should I be happy or sad? The truth is I'm as old as a Port Ellen '79 vintage Whisky. Please do the math if you're curious about my age :p
5. I love animals so soooo much that I don't mind giving up shopping to buy food to feed the street dogs and cats everyday. I own 2 Persian cats at home named Leslie & Lucky. I do talk to animal as well. I know, I'm just weird like that.
6. Despite of my great love to animals, I'm NOT a vegetarian. But it's not like I eat cats or dogs though. I only eat chicken, beef, ostrich, pork, crickets, ox testicles, snails, etc...That's quite normal, right ? or not really....
7. I started driving and got my driving licence when I was 14 years old. Psstt.....this is a secret. Please don't tell the police, OK :D
I'd like to nominate this award to: